Why Obama Will Win
Here are nine reasons why Barack Obama will be re-elected as President this November.
W. Mitt Romney
The Republican Party does not have any candidates that appeal to the middle-of-the-road Americans. All Republican candidates have tried to get the TeaParty vote in the primaries.
Reasons to vote for Obama:
- 11 years of tax returns are available for public scrutiny.
- Editor of the Harvard Law Review
- Women should be in control of their own reproductive systems.
- Confident public speaker, speaks in complete, understandable sentences.
- Obama represents all Americans, not just white people.
- Implementing the Affordable Care Act.
- Restore the Democratic majority – Obama has coattails.
- End the war in Afghanistan.
- The guy’s a mensch. (a person of integrity and honor)
- He ended ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.’
- He’ll make the very rich pay their fair share.
- Millions of Americans have already benefited from the Affordable Care Act.
- The Republicans have no plan.
- The Republican nominee will raise your taxes.
- Bailed out the American auto industry.
- He created the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
- Obama signed the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
- Obama is liked and seen as trying to do the right thing.