I’ve been thinking. I do not watch any network news. No CNN or NBC et cetera. I get most of my news from people on the internet. Some are bloggers, some are columnists. I also get news from MSNBC, mostly The Rachel Maddow Show.
I have come to believe and rely on mostly women for what I need to know to help me get through the world. Not exclusively, now. But mostly. Women such as
- Barbara Mikulski – my favorite Senator, Dem from Maryland
- Rachel Maddow – unbelievably super smart
- Elizabeth Warren – plain talker – she makes it easy to understand complex issues
- Jan Schakowski – Democrat from Illinois in the House.
And certainly far from last
- Hillary Clinton – brilliant, extremely hard-working, Sec of State.
I think it is time for a woman to be elected President of the United States.